- Flexible services provided, not only out of hours but also as mobile notary travelling to the client when required.
- Certification of documents copied from originals for example, passports, diplomas, degrees etc.
- Powers of Attorney
The Notary will need to satisfy himself that the Appearer fully understands the document to be notarised and that he/she has complete trust in the person to whom the Power is being given.
- Draw up Powers of Attorney
- Notarial Certificates
- Certificates of Law
- Adoption Documentation
- Ships Protest
- Protesting Bills of Exchange
- Administer Oaths
- Attest Signatures
- Take Affirmations and Declarations including Statutory Declarations
- Take Affidavits
- Obtain Apostille from Department of Foreign Affairs
- Legalisation of documents
- Documents in a foreign language
If the document to be notarised is in a foreign language it is essential that the Appearer should have the document translated by an official translator and have the content explained to him/her by someone they trust. The Appearer will be required to formally acknowledge, in writing, that he/she understands the content and nature of the document to be notarised.